The following comes from the Family Research Council:
As President Biden marks his first 100 days in office, it is an important milestone that will set the tone for the Biden administration's next four years in charge. Unfortunately, Biden's first 100 days has featured an onslaught of executive actions and policies that harm life, family, and religious freedom.
Family Research Council has been diligently tracking the Biden administration's moves every step of the way.
To keep you informed about what the Biden administration has done during the president's first 100 days in office, FRC Action released a new resource, "Tracking the Biden Administration."
On this web page you will find:
- A list of executive actions Biden has taken against social conservative positions on life, family and religious freedom.
- Full bios and past records on abortion/family issues for each of his key nominees.
- A document with both Biden and Harris's past records in Congress.
- A final Trump Administration Accomplishments document -- which can be compared to Biden's record (as well as set the bar for the next Republican administration).
- A visible reminder of all the money that will go to abortion under Biden. In calculating this number, we chose to count any funds that either lack key pro-life protections (Hyde/Helms) or directly subsidize abortion/abortion providers. We will track this growing number throughout the remainder of his term; it's already at $479 billion.
Post a Comment