1. Smother her with hugs and kisses from day one.
3. Drill into her that love is unconditional. Prove it if necessary.
4. Pray with her. Pray for her future husband, too.
5. Let her be a tomboy if she wants. “Dirt don’t hurt.”
6. Teach her the proverbs. One day she will be a Proverbs 31 woman.
7. Speak of her father as the HERO of the family.
8. Give her a strong character by working hard and expecting the same.
9. Remind her to have a quiet heart, and to speak kindly.
10. Lots of one on one time. She will be your best friend one day.