Charles Swindoll, one of my favorite Bible teachers and authors, shares 5 insights for healthy family relationships. The same goes true for friendships and church relationships . . .
1. Biblical principles are more important than traditional opinions.
2. Personal relationships are more valuable than individual accomplishments.
3. Domestic priorities rate higher than church programs.
4. Positive reinforcement is better than negative reaction.
5. Unconditional forgiveness is much preferred to lingering probation.